Building innovative, profitable businesses relies not only on sound strategy, but also ensuring that sound strategies are effectively implemented. OakStone helps clients develop winning strategies to improve innovation and to grow profits. We help our clients answer questions such as:
- How do we become more innovative? What is the best innovation strategy for our business?
- Which customers and products are profitable? Unprofitable? What can we do to improve profitability?
- What is the right organizational structure to implement our innovation and growth strategy?
- How should we organize to be able to create and launch new ventures? To optimize profitability?
- Do we need a new venture process, and if so, what should it look like?
- What are other business models that can help us win?
OakStone's services are focused on helping our clients find the best answers to these questions, and then guiding them on how to best execute on those answers. Our Business and Innovation Services include:
- Innovation Strategy
- Business Model Strategy: See Case Study 4 for an example project
- Organizational Design and Implementation: See Case Study 2 for an example project
- Organizational Competitive Intelligence
- Profitability Improvement (Turnarounds): See Case Study 1 for an example project
- Profitability Modeling and Diagnostic: Also see Case Study 1
Process: Design and Implementation
- Executive Advisory Services
- Innovation Diagnostic
- Leadership and Staff Evaluation
Management: This is where we step in as a temporary executive or staff member
- New Venture Creation & Launch: See Case Study 5 for an example project
- Critical Project Recovery
- Interim Executive